If you are based in St. Davids, Wales and you’re looking for drug and alcohol rehab, there are many routes available to you. Addiction is a disease that can easily spiral out of control. Beyond social drinking every so often, you may find that you crave these substances more and more. If this is the case, you may be facing addiction, either mild or severe. This will depend on your symptoms and the longevity of your addiction.
Addiction often begins from a lack of mental health support. Issues that arise from depression and anxiety can lead to and perpetuate addiction. That is why it is important to identify the signs and symptoms of addiction before they become too problematic. Our rehab clinic in St. Davids, Wales, is readily available to anyone facing addiction. It is a haven for anyone wanting to recover, with endless nature, good connections and a clinic that is both luxurious and well equipped. We also offer a multidisciplinary team with doctors, nurses and psychologists who offer a support network and world renowned psychotherapies.
Signs You Need Rehab Treatment in St. Davids
If you are unsure whether your substance consumption needs rehabilitation, it is important to know the signs of addiction. There is a growing drug problem in Wales, and therefore rehabilitation is the very best route to take in order to remove the addiction from your life. Persistent consumption (daily or weekly) is the first telltale sign. The consequences of addiction may include:
- Family problems/ arguments
- Work troubles / losing your job/ frequently late to work
- Anxiety and depression
- Irritability and mood swings
- Unexplained anger and outbursts
- Lack of personal hygiene
- Sleep disruptions or insomnia
- Financial difficulties
- Borrowing money/ thinking about how to access the substance
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Withdrawal from hobbies and daily tasks
- Obsession over the substance and lack of control
Any of the above symptoms should be assessed. You should immediately talk to your GP about any of these symptoms. These red flags can be vital to getting you the help you need. Private rehab in St. Davids is available to anyone who is in need. A simple phone call will give you access to an assessment with one of our friendly team members.
If you struggle with the inability to control your consumption of alcohol/addictive substances, then you may be a great candidate for private rehab in St. Davids. At Action Rehab, we have every single element of rehabilitation factored into our programmes. This includes detox, psychotherapies and an aftercare plan, which is also more famously known as relapse prevention.
Pros and Cons of Private Rehab
Private rehab in St. David’s is an exceptional choice for recovery. Private rehab is unparalleled with its support and available treatments. Public support is often found within AA meetings and group sessions. It lacks intensity and long term support, often resulting in reuse of the substance. At private rehab, you will have a range of pros to consider.
- Network of support/meeting new people
- Medical environment with medical support
- A luxury environment/ time away from your surroundings
- Being out in nature/ creating new habits and goals
- World renowned psychotherapies and treatments
- Dietary and physical support as needed
- Family counselling
- Mental health healing and counselling
- 24/7 care
- Aftercare support
- Being away from home (up to a month)
- The financial implications of private rehab
- Common Detox and Therapy Treatments
At Action Rehab in St. David’s, Wales, you will learn about the variety of treatments on offer. There are three key phases of rehab at Action Rehab. These are: detox, psychotherapies and aftercare. To make it easier to digest, we have some of the common steps and the types of available treatments to expect when you join us:
- Diagnosis of addiction, including your degree of dependency and the type which is assessed by us.
- Detox is the next phase – a 7 days weaning process which is withdrawal of the addictive substance, which takes place in a medical environment with our dedicated medical team.
- Psychological support is offered throughout as you prepare for your psychotherapies
- CBT Therapies/Counselling/ Group Sessions and Art/Crafts/Mindfulness will be undertaken by a psychologist/addiction counsellor
- Training and life skills learned before your reintegration
- Training in self-confidence, self-control and social skills improvement
- Relapse prevention (aftercare plan)
These treatments combined provide a winning formula for long term sobriety. They all have a common goal of rewiring the mind, learning to be adaptive, strong, and aware of your behaviours. Whilst it may at first seem daunting, each of our treatments at Action Rehab will be undertaken in an environment that suits you, with a holistic approach. We know that it is a long journey to rehab. You may have to uncover past traumas, and heal present traumas that are perpetuating your addiction.
Self Referrals and Family Referrals in St. Davids
Whether you live in St. David’s, Wales or any other area, you can make the decision to spend your period of rehab with us. You can easily self-refer or a family member can make contact with us first. You will be met with a friendly, warm welcome. Our team deals with an influx of queries from many different people. So whether you believe your addiction is mild or severe, we will always be able to point you in the best direction.
A referral is simple. One call to Action Rehab in St. Davids and you can learn everything you need to know about our services. This includes treatments, accommodation, our staff, fees, and more. With a simple assessment, we will be able to create a photo of your personality, your addiction and your mental and physical health. We endeavour to get you the help you need quickly and effortlessly.
Our Services at Action Rehab
At Action Rehab, St. David’s, we are committed to giving you a programme that is adapted to your every need. We appreciate that addiction can’t be faced alone. There are many difficulties and dangers to undertaking your recovery alone. So please call us today on 0151 268 6992for more information.
Search for Rehab Centres Near St. Davids
At Action Rehab, we help people who suffer from addictions, find the right place near St. Davids for your drug and/or alcohol rehabilitation. Our actions and decisions are fully based on your needs and wants. Join us today, and embark on a journey to a new, drug and alcohol free life.