Here at Action Rehab, we are rehab referral specialists, supporting individuals through the initial stages of addiction and mental health recovery. If you’re suffering with a drug and alcohol addiction, yet hope to rehabilitate, we can support you.
Letting go of a behavioural addiction can be difficult. Over time, it becomes your priority, your motivation, your whole persona. Physical and psychological associations to drugs and alcohol can be significant. Although complex, it is important to remember that no matter how chronic your addiction is, the right level of care and addiction treatment is out there.
Through our referral services, we can help you find a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex, offering the correct form of treatment to work through your type of addiction. If full recovery is your end goal, completing a rehab programme can offer a productive and influential start to addiction recovery, contributing to long-term rehabilitation.
Reach out today for more information on our pre-admission process, getting to know you as a person, then your addiction.
Why should you visit a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex?
Rehabilitation, no matter its method can be difficult. Imagine the negative impacts a drug and alcohol addiction have had, physically and mentally. The aim of rehabilitation is to treat those impacts, reduce the association to drugs and alcohol through detox and psychological intervention, while preparing for a future of sobriety.
Attempting to achieve this aim, alone, from home, through a low-quality addiction recovery programme will be impossible, useless and ineffective. To avoid this disheartening and difficult journey to recovery, visiting a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex will ease the achievement of rehabilitation.
Visiting rehab centres and completing addiction treatment are invaluable, for a number of different reasons. Firstly, your health and safety are prioritised while working through addiction treatments. Medical professionals are around while detoxing and building yourself back up. Secondly, you have access to and will complete a wide range of treatment options. Through our partnering rehab facilities, leading addiction treatment options will be utilised. Yet, thirdly, to make those treatment options work to their best of ability, you will be provided with a personalised treatment programme. Known to advance recovery rates significantly, a tailor-made approach to rehab will be advocated.
The above benefits, along with the potential for mental health support, addiction education, aftercare services and recovery driven environments highlight exactly why visiting a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex will benefit you; standing as the most effective route to efficient and full recovery.
Finding a rehab centre with ease
In order to receive the above benefits, it is important that you find a rehab centre which offers leading tools, addiction treatments, professional support and specialist drug and alcohol recovery programmes. This unfortunately is easier said than done for many individuals, as they lack a grasp on the severity of their drug and alcohol addiction; in turn, lack an understanding of necessary addiction treatment requirements.
To avoid this long and overwhelming process, we can help you through our referral and support services. With ease, we can help you find a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex where personalised treatment programmes are on offer. Through assessments, we will get to know you as a person, your requirements and addiction recovery goals, followed by the type of addiction you’re living with. This information will motivate recommendations of rehab programmes, with the opportunity to progress the admissions process.
To make use of our service, call today for a free and confidential chat. Through Action Rehab, positive and significant actions can be offered to kickstart the addiction recovery journey.
Treatment services on offer
Treatment programmes will differ for all individuals. This is down to the personalised approach on offer. Yet, there are a range of leading treatment options which are commonly utilised through rehab, helping to encourage the initial recovery stage. Commonly used treatment services to promote physical and psychological healing include:
– Cognitive behavioural therapy: Psychological support is a necessity when recovering from an addiction. CBT is the most effective method, helping to realign outlooks on substance abuse. Old negative triggers can be diminished by viewing full recovery as a possibility.
– A drug and alcohol detox programme: Physical detoxification is required to cleanse and prepare the body for a drug and alcohol-free future. Although challenging withdrawal symptoms will be experienced, a detox programme is a vital part of initial recovery motivation.
– Support groups: Developing accountability is very important when aiming for long-term recovery. Support groups can offer this degree of autonomy and responsibility, known to advance recovery efforts.
– Exposure therapy: Many individuals will experience emotional and social triggers. Exposure therapy is used to change the perception and impact of those triggers.
– Family therapy: Family can be highly supportive through rehab, along with easing life post-rehab in Sussex. Family therapy will advance your support network, while increasing knowledge of your addiction struggles.
– A relapse prevention plan: Rehab is very effective. Yet, to ensure that recovery can be maintained, the creation of a relapse prevention plan will take place. This will be invaluable post-rehab, combined with free aftercare services, helping to prolong recovery efforts.
– Treatment for a dual diagnosis: Many individuals suffering with an addiction will experience a dual diagnosis of associated mental health conditions. Treatment is available to tackle both conditions, helping to reduce symptoms.
Please be aware that the depth, length and variety of treatment options may differ for you. Your personal treatment programme will be tailor-made, with the aim to influence physical and psychological recovery. Through addiction treatments and aftercare services, full recovery can be achieved and maintained.
Receive immediate access today
If you’re struggling with your drug and alcohol addiction, or you’re keen to progress efficiently, immediate support is available. The pre-admission process can be rapidly completed through our referral services, providing access to a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex, sooner than expected.
Avoid disruptive delays and the potential of further substance abuse by committing yourself to a direct rehab programme, available in Sussex.
With your actions, commitment and determination to recover, and our referral services, effective results are likely throughout rehab. Benefit from them by avoiding a future of drug and alcohol abuse.