If you suffer from a drug or alcohol addiction in Cornwall, you can access a range of treatment services in the area.
With a range of local treatment services available through private rehabilitation centres and outpatient care delivered through the NHS, we can help find you the best place to begin your recovery.
Our advisors can discuss your current situation and get you or a family member into a CQC-registered rehab centre quickly.
With a range of treatment options available for any addiction type and dual diagnosis treatment, call Action Rehab today to find a rehab placement in the local area.
Addictions We Treat
Through our network of rehab centres, we treat all major addictions, such as alcohol and cocaine addiction. We also treat people who have poly addiction and those who have mental health conditions that contribute to addiction, in what is referred to as a dual diagnosis.
Every person who attends our rehab will undertake a medically assisted detoxification, and you will be prescribed medication if necessary to help you through this period.
Withdrawal for different drugs can vary, and this can also depend on how long you have been addicted to a particular substance.
You will be monitored 24/7 for your own safety as you work through the detox period and onto individual counselling.
• Alcohol Addiction
• Cocaine Addiction
• Heroin Addiction
• Prescription Drug Addiction
• Cannabis Addiction
• Opioid Addiction
• Amphetamine Addiction
• Sleeping Pill Addiction
• Painkiller Addiction
• Ketamine Addiction
Common addictions such as alcohol and cocaine addictions are treated at our rehab centres, but we also treat more obscure addictions. Treatment of every addiction follows detox and therapy, we can help you overcome addiction of any kind.
Addiction Services Cornwall
Here at Action Rehab, we provide a range of treatment services for drug and alcohol addiction. All our treatment options are delivered by registered mental health and addiction specialists at leading rehabs in the area.
Each person who attends one of our rehabs is put on a personalised rehab programme designed to help you overcome your addiction and set up your long-term recovery.
• Medically Assisted Detox
• Personalised Rehab Programme
• Safe Environment
• 24 Hour Supervision
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment
• CBT – Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
• One to One Counselling
• Group Therapy
• Bereavement Therapy
• 12-Step Programme
• Trauma Therapy
• Private Room
We provide our clients with all the latest treatments and therapies. Our rehab centres are all QCQ registered and keep up to date with the latest addiction treatment techniques.
Rehab Prices Cornwall
You can stay in a private rehab for any set period of time. People with severe addictions benefit from longer stays as more exposure to therapy can help reduce relapse rates. At Action Rehab, we provide private inpatient treatment for the following prices:
Length of Stay
£ Average Cost
Enquire About Rehab Treatment OptionsContact Us
Access Rehab Treatment in Cornwall
To access rehab services in Cornwall, you can begin by speaking to an advisor. We can advise on the best approach to getting help based on your specific circumstances.
For some people with only mild addictions. You may find treatment available in the local community as an outpatient. These services are usually delivered through the NHS and your local GP. Although not as intensive as staying in a rehab centre as an inpatient, it can help people with mild addictions effectively.
For those people with a longstanding addiction over many years, a stay in a professional CQC registered rehab centre should be a more effective course of action to take.
We can help find you a place in rehab within 48 hours local to Cornwall.
Phone Assessment: When you call Action Rehab, an addiction counsellor will talk you through all the options available in your area.
Finding the Right Rehab: We shall help you access the rehab that is best suited to your own circumstances. Some people may benefit from a rehab that specialises in specific addictions, or you may have other considerations to take into account with your potential rehab.
Admission: Upon admission to rehab, you will have a full mental health and physical check-up with our onsite GP. We will look to treat not only your addiction but also other physical or mental factors that may be contributing towards your addiction.
Choosing Inpatient or Outpatient Treatment
When you are deciding where to get treatment in Cornwall, you will be presented with a choice of inpatient or outpatient treatment services.
There are some differences in the way both treatments for addiction are delivered, and you must consider which form of treatment will be best for you.
- Residential Setting: Inpatient rehab involves patients residing in a secure residential rehab throughout the duration of their treatment.
- 24/7 Supervision: Patients in inpatient rehab receive constant supervision and support from medical professionals and therapists.
- Highly Structured: Inpatient programmes are highly structured, with a strict daily schedule that includes therapy sessions, activities, and meals.
- Intensive Treatment: Inpatient rehab provides intensive and immersive treatment, often with multiple therapy sessions per day.
- Isolation from Triggers: Patients are isolated from external triggers and distractions that can contribute to substance abuse or addiction.
- Detoxification Services: Many inpatient programs offer medical detoxification services for individuals with substance dependence.
- Limited Independence: Patients have limited personal freedom and may not be able to leave the facility without permission.
- Longer Duration: Inpatient rehab programmes typically last for several weeks to several months, depending on individual needs.
- Non-Residential: Outpatient rehab does not require patients to stay overnight or reside in a treatment facility; they continue living at home or in their community.
- Scheduled Sessions: Patients attend scheduled therapy and treatment sessions at a rehab centre while returning to their daily lives between appointments.
- Flexibility: Outpatient programs offer greater flexibility, allowing patients to maintain work, school, and family commitments.
- Lower Cost: Outpatient rehab is generally more cost-effective than inpatient rehab.
- Independence: Patients in outpatient rehab retain a higher degree of personal freedom.
- Real-World Application: Since patients live in their usual environment, they can immediately apply the skills learned in therapy to real-life situations.
- Suitable for Mild to Moderate Cases: Outpatient rehab is often ideal for individuals with less severe addiction or those who have completed inpatient treatment and require ongoing support.
- Varied Intensity: The intensity of therapy sessions in outpatient rehab varies, with some programmes offering weekly sessions and others more frequent ones.
The main difference between inpatient and outpatient rehabs is the level of intensity, supervision, and living arrangements. Inpatient rehab provides a highly structured, immersive, and supervised environment, while outpatient rehab offers flexibility and allows individuals to live at home while attending therapy sessions. The choice between the two depends on your specific needs, the severity of your addiction, and personal circumstances.
Outpatient treatment is delivered through the NHS, local charities and support groups and is generally free. But the downside is that you will recover at home and will not have access to 24-hour support. At a dedicated rehab centre as an inpatient, support can be accessed 24/7, and you will be in a safe environment throughout the detox and rehabilitation periods.
Benefits of Private Rehab
Staying in a dedicated, professional rehab centre is the best place to make a full recovery from addiction.
The most obvious benefit is that professional addiction workers are onsite around the clock and will give you all the support you need. When people try to recover at home, it is all too easy to reach for the bottle again or hang out with friends who are taking drugs.
In a rehab centre, you are cut off from all these influences and distractions whilst you focus on yourself.
Many people often struggle when they are trying to quit drinking or taking drugs. Both physical and mental side effects can see people failing after a few hours or only a few short days. A stay in rehab will help you to break these barriers with specialist support from people with proven track records in helping people overcome addiction.
- A safe environment to detox and recover
- Professional mental health support
- A safe and secure environment
- Holistic, mental and physical treatments
- Private Room
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Professional Staff
- All-inclusive setting
- Individual programme
- Healthy Food
- Aftercare Programme
Free Addiction Services in Cornwall
In addition to private rehab centres, people may also find the local AA and NA meetings to be a useful resource in Cornwall. Here, you can join other people who have created a wonderful community spirit and offer support to people who suffer from addiction.
AA Meetings in Cornwall
Address: Big Book Study, Trelawney Clinic, Newquay, TR7 1RQ
Start time: 12:00
Address: Quaker Meeting Place, High Cross St, PL25 4AN
Start time: 19:30
Address: Salvation Army, Queen St, TR18 4BH
Start time: 18:00 (1hr)
NA Meetings in Cornwall
Address: St Martin & St Meriadoc Church, Church St, TR14 7DF
Start time: 19:30-21:00
Address: YMCA, The Orchard, Alverton Road, TR18 4TE
Start time: 12:00-13:15
Address: Western House, Tabernacle Street, Truro, TR1 2EJ
Start time: 19:00-20:30
Search for Rehab Centres Near Cornwall
At Action Rehab, we help people who suffer from addictions, find the right place near Cornwall for your drug and/or alcohol rehabilitation. Our actions and decisions are fully based on your needs and wants. Join us today, and embark on a journey to a new, drug and alcohol free life.