Should I Go to Rehab?
Knowing exactly when you should go to drug or alcohol rehab can be difficult. But, especially if this is the first time you will be going.
The first thing you may be wondering is if you have developed an addiction because if you have, then you do need the help from a drug and alcohol rehab centre in the Hucknall area.
There are a few ways to tell if you have an addiction and if you need to go to rehab for help. Be sure to read through the following list carefully to see if any of them apply to you.
- Do you find yourself starting your day with drugs or alcohol?
- Do you find that the last thing you do before you go to bed is use drugs or alcohol?
- Have you ever missed work or a work obligation due to being under the effects of drugs or alcohol, including being too hungover to work?
- Have you missed or avoided planning events that you will enjoy because you preferred to abuse drugs or alcohol instead?
- Have you ever put yourself or a loved one in danger because of drugs or alcohol? This can include going somewhere dangerous to get more of your substance of choice, driving while under the influence or stealing to pay for drugs or alcohol.
- Have you ever felt the need to lie about the amount of alcohol or drugs you regularly use to a medical professional?
- Do you go out of your way to hide the amount of drugs or alcohol you have when around loved ones?
- Do you have a seemingly higher tolerance than most people?
- Do you turn to drugs or alcohol when you are feeling scared, stressed, depressed, paranoid, tired, happy, sad or simply bored?
- Do you have a family history of drug or alcohol addiction, and were you exposed to substance abuse from a young age?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then there is a good chance that you are living with an addiction.
The first step on the road to long term recovery is to admit that you need help. The second step is to go and find that help.
Get In Touch
Are you suffering from Drug and Alcohol addiction and need help? Action Rehab is a leading UK based expert in Rehabilitation. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today.
Benefits of Private Rehab Treatments
The best place you can go to treat your drug or alcohol addiction is a private rehab facility.
First of all, private drug rehab has a proven track record of success. It has been shown to be the best option available if you want to work through the recovery process.
This is because private rehab centres can offer you personal attention from the staff that can allow them to fully understand your addiction and your unique individual needs. You can then receive only the best possible treatment that is carried out in a luxuriously comfortable facility.
The main benefit of private rehab is that it is one of the few places that can offer you a break from your own life. There you will receive everything you need without having to worry about it. You can spend the month-long treatment stay just focusing on your recovery and nothing else.
It allows you to be selfish when in adult life, you don’t get that opportunity very often.
Private rehab makes you the centre of your recovery and handles everything else.
It is also a much more straightforward and linear treatment plan than if you were to choose an outpatient alternative. As every treatment is available on sight, they can be done one after the other with no need to book in each session.
Private rehab is also very easy to access as it doesn’t require you to jump through hoops to prove you need help. The admissions team is there to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible so that you can start your treatments as soon as possible – call today on 0151 268 6992.
Drug and Alcohol Addictions Treated in Hucknall
If you should choose to seek addiction treatment in our rehab facility in Hucknall, you will be given only the best of care.
We are able to provide treatment for the following addictions:
- Prescription drugs
If you are unsure if your addiction is covered, you can reach us through our contact page with any enquires.
Support at Residential Rehab
Residential rehab can offer round-the-clock support from a team of fully qualified medical professionals.
It can also offer support to your family, who may also be struggling as a result of your addiction. Referrals for further therapy sessions and family counselling are available as part of the rehabs aftercare services.
The aftercare support services are designed to help you to continue to make progress even after you leave the rehab centre in Hucknall. In most cases, the aftercare services are usually available up to a year after you leave the facility.
Get in Touch
This will put things in motion to allow you to begin your journey to long term recovery. Once you contact us, we will be able to begin your pre-admissions assessment just to be sure that you fully understand the treatments and the recovery process.
During this, you will also be able to select the treatments you want and be told what our team believes will work best for your specific needs. The pre-admissions assessment tends to only take around 20 minutes to complete and will be done remotely.
Once that is all taken care of, you will be able to book in and start your treatments as soon as possible. After that, we will take care of the rest, and you can just focus on preparing yourself for the work you have ahead of you.
We know long-term recovery may seem impossible right now. But it is achievable if you are willing to put in the work and make the necessary lifestyle changes.
You don’t have to do this alone. We are here to help you, and we want to see you succeed. You can do it.