Living with a drug or alcohol addiction is never easy.
We want you to know that you are not alone with your struggles. There are now more people than ever seeking help for addiction at a drug and alcohol rehab centre in the Flore area.
Addiction is not simply the result of a series of bad decisions. It is a complex medical condition that you need help with. At Action Rehab, we want to get you that help so that you can live a happier and healthier life.
From this moment on, you are not alone. We are here, and we want to help you achieve long-term recovery.
Get In Touch
Are you suffering from Drug and Alcohol addiction and need help? Action Rehab is a leading UK based expert in Rehabilitation. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today.
Getting Rehab Services in Flore
When you are ready to find drug and alcohol rehab services in Flore, it is important that you know what kind of experience you want.
In the Flore area, you have two main options for getting access to rehab services. The first option is to use the NHS.
The NHS provides free drug and alcohol rehabilitation services across the UK. They can be accessed by anyone living in the UK via appointment.
The NHS rehab services will contain treatments designed to help you to learn how to combat your addiction so that you can adapt your lifestyle to allow for sobriety and a healthier lifestyle. Both physically healthier and mentally healthier.
The only downside of accessing the NHS rehab services is that there are a lot of people across the UK in need of drug and alcohol rehab services. Unfortunately, with so many people and so few resources available in the mental health sector, the NHS has no choice but to only prioritise the most serious of addiction cases.
This means that in order to access the NHS rehab services, you will be placed on a waitlist for an appointment to see if you are eligible for treatment at an NHS drug and alcohol rehab centre. You may be told no and be back to square one, or you may be placed back on the wait list for months and months before you can begin your treatments.
For more information, please visit this NHS page for people seeking treatment in Northamptonshire.
The other drug and alcohol rehab services available in the Flore area are the private option. While you do need to pay in order to access these treatments, the process is much easier to access than the NHS.
With a private drug and alcohol rehab centre, all you have to do is book a pre-admission screening, answer a few questions and be signed up to start your treatments as soon as possible.
With this option, you have the power to make decisions about your recovery process, and you can start getting the help you need much faster.
Pros and Cons of Inpatient vs Outpatient Treatment
When deciding on the type of experience you want during your drug and alcohol rehabilitation, it is important that you understand the different options available to you.
A big decision to make is if you would prefer an inpatient treatment plan or an outpatient treatment plan.
They both have their pros, such as:
● A residential stay can give you a break away from the stress of everyday life.
● A safe environment for you to just focus on your recovery.
● Offers a more streamlined recovery process.
● Keeps you away from all drugs and alcohol so you can not give in to temptation during your recovery process.
● Surrounds you with other people also working towards long-term recovery and can help you build a support network.
● You can schedule your treatments around your existing schedule.
● It can be easier to hide from others in your life if you are not yet ready to share your addiction with them.
● It can often be the cheaper option.
● Allows you to stay in the comfort of your own home for all of your treatments.
● You don’t need to take time off from work.
● You won’t miss out on any important events.
However, they do both also have their cons which include:
● It can be expensive as much of the cost of rehab services come from how long you stay residentially. The minimum amount of time you could stay for inpatient treatment is with the detox, which is ten days. You could also stay for all your treatments, which can go over 28 days.
● Some people find it uncomfortable to live with a group of strangers.
● It can be difficult to leave your friends and family for almost a month.
● It can be difficult getting signed off work in order to stay away for so long.
● The treatments can feel disjointed.
● You have to travel in for each appointment which can be difficult if you don’t have reliable transportation.
● It can take longer for you to finish your treatments.
● It may be easier for you to access drugs and alcohol, resulting in relapse during treatment.
What Drug Addictions Are Treated in Rehab?
In drug rehab, a wide variety of drug addictions are treated.
- Prescription drugs
A treatment plan is available to help you deal with your drug addiction in the drug and alcohol rehab centre.
What is the Rehab Process?
The rehab process is, in theory, very simple but involves a lot of people with expertise in treating addictions to keep it running smoothly.
The rehab process can be outlined as such:
1. You make the decision to treat your addiction and get help.
2. You arrive at a drug and alcohol rehab centre and open up about your experiences with addiction and your mental health.
3. Depending on what you are addicted to, you work through the detoxification process to clear your system of all drugs and alcohol.
4. You begin therapy so that you can understand why you abuse substances in the first place.
5. You learn tools and strategies to help you avoid relapses and replace your substance abuse with healthier coping mechanisms when you experience cravings.
6. You access the drug and alcohol rehab centre’s aftercare services to help you to continue to make progress after you leave the centre.
7. You adapt your lifestyle so that you can avoid relapsing.
8. You continue to work towards long-term recovery.
The recovery process never really ends. It is a lifestyle that allows you to live healthier, but it is one that you have to continue to work for.
Is Detoxing Easier in Rehab?
While you do have the option of an at-home detox where you will simply be monitored remotely, you are missing out on some benefits of a rehab-based detox.
By detoxing in a rehab, you have access to all the facilities and 24-hour support from the medical team who can make you as safe and as comfortable as possible.
It also allows you to move on to the rest of your treatments as soon as you have recovered.
Detoxing in rehab is easier if you don’t have a support network to look after you during a delicate time. However, some people do prefer to remain in the comfort of their own homes.
At the end of the day, it is a personal choice for you to make about your priorities and your recovery process.
Search for rehab centres in your area
At Action Rehab, we help people who suffer from addictions, find the right place for your drug and/or alcohol rehabilitation. Our actions and decisions are fully based on your needs and wants. Join us today, and embark on a journey to a new, drug and alcohol free life.